Addiction and Alcoholism Resources in Cimarron Hills, Colorado
Cimarron Hills, CO – As part of El Paso County, Colorado, which is in Colorado Springs, CO Metropolitan Statistical Area, Cimarron Hills isn’t an official municipality. It is a census-designated area, which means it only exists for the purposes of carrying out censuses. The last U.S. Census, which took place in 2010, counted 16,161 residents in this area.
Cimarron Hills has three zip codes: 80915, 80922, and 80970.
Within these zipcodes live normal Americans leading normal lives – meaning that chances are, many of those in Cimarron Hills struggle with addiction.
Drug and alcohol abuse is trending upwards all over Colorado, with 11.3 percent of adults saying that they abuse drugs in a 2011 survey. Even more than that, 18%, say that they consume large quantities of alcohol once a month. For more statistics like this one, see this page.
If you reside in Cimarron Hills and you or someone you love is addicted to drugs or alcohol, there are places that you can go to seek help. There’s no shame in seeking help, and no excuses not to use these resources to reclaim your life and sobriety starting now.
Below, we cover all of the primary alcoholism and addiction resources available in and around Cimarron Hills, Colorado, including:
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings near Cimarron Hills, CO
- Narcotics Anonymous meetings near Cimarron Hills, CO
- Al Anon, Alateen, and other meetings for friends and families of alcoholics near Cimarron Hills, CO
- Detox programs and inpatient and outpatient addiction treatment near Cimarron Hills, CO
- How AspenRidge Recovery could help you or a loved one