A teletherapy program is a relatively new way to receive treatment for mental health and substance abuse issues. Rather than go to a therapist’s office, people who participate in a teletherapy program meet with their therapist via Skype or other video conferencing services. As a result, there are many benefits for both therapists and clients in conducting therapy via a telehealth program in Colorado. Read on to learn more about why teletherapy is a good fit for many people.
Benefits of a Teletherapy Program
If you’re struggling with addiction, it can be hard to ask for help. Teletherapy can be an easier way to go about getting the therapy that you need. There are many benefits of teletherapy, including:
- Anonymity. Clients and therapists alike often worry about running into each other outside of the therapeutic environment. When you work with a therapist who does not live in your town, you lessen the chance of feeling uncomfortable running into one another in public. You’re also less likely to have common friends and acquaintances. Of course, your therapist is a professional and would never disclose personal information to anyone, but having total anonymity can make it easier to share your struggles
- Convenience. It would be nice if you could take all the time you need to get treatment, but this isn’t a reality for many people. The confines of work and family schedules can make it hard to take time out of the day to get to and from a therapy appointment. With a teletherapy program Colorado, you eliminate needing to travel to and from an office to get the help that you need. Your therapy session can happen from anywhere that you have some privacy and internet connection. If that means you’re getting your therapy session in from a hotel room, your car, or even in a private space on a break from work, that’s no problem.
- Comfort. Accessing your therapist from the comfort of your own home can make a huge difference in the effectiveness of your treatment. You can easily grab a glass of water or a snack, or simply relax in your favorite chair. When you feel comfortable and at ease, you may have an easier time opening up to your therapist. This results in more positive outcomes from your session.
AspenRidge Recovery Therapeutic Services
If you’re considering a teletherapy program Colorado, you’re in good company. More and more people are turning to teletherapy as a way to meet their mental health needs. At AspenRidge Recovery, we offer several different treatment modalities that your teletherapist may utilize, including:
- Individual therapy program
- Family therapy program
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy program
- Dual diagnosis treatment
We know that your situation is unique. Your therapist will work with you to understand how we can help you best. We’ll devise a treatment plan specific to your needs, and we’ll make adjustments as your progress on your sobriety journey.
Call AspenRidge Recovery
If you’re ready to take steps toward building a healthier life, we encourage you to contact AspenRidge Recovery at (866) 977-8625 to learn more about our telehealth program in Colorado. Before we begin treatment, we’ll walk you through our insurance verification process. We understand that therapy can be costly. Our team wants to work with your insurance company to keep your out of pocket cost as low as possible. We know that it can be hard to reach out for help. You’re doing the right thing by setting up an appointment with a therapist. We’re excited to help you get your life back on track. At AspenRidge Recovery, we’ll be here for you every step of the way on your journey to sobriety.